You’re schedule isn’t normal or reliable, but you still have to manage your life. How can you add self-care and personal goals to an unmanageable schedule.
Your work schedule isn’t the typical 9-5, in fact it’s not typical at all; but your life doesn’t have to center around work. You can add self care and complete personal goals by organizing your schedule.
Nail Down Your Regular Activities
- First identify what you already do every day
- Take note of things you try to do regularly
- How long does it take you to do these tasks?
- Go over your self care routine
Remember with an irregular schedule you need to be flexible, find time where you can!
Take advantage of free time before and after work! This time is for you and your goals.
Just because you don’t follow the clock doesn’t mean you can’t be productive.
Determine Your Goals
- What do you want to do with your free time?
- Do you have projects or career goals?
- What are your dreams beyond today?
- Plan to complete goals over time
Create Your Own Schedule
Visualize the time you spend and find your spare time and fill it with goals, self-care, and purpose.
You are the boss of your life! Even though others may be in control of your schedule for now, you are in control of your life.